footwall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
footwall

Opinions, rumors, discussion and everything else you want to talk about to do with the beautiful game

2 posters

Roy Keane to Oxford

Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Roy Keane to Oxford Empty Roy Keane to Oxford

Post  Max Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:49 am

After the prolonged sacking of Darren Patterson as manager of Oxford United on wednesday, as host of names have been linked with the post, with the favourite being the manager of Forest Green F.C. One rather large surprise manager who has been linked with the post is the ex-manager of Sunderland, Roy Keane. When asked about the rumours Keane replied "It would be a new challenge for me as a manager, and I am willing to do anything to become better at it (managing)." In the same interview Roy Keane was asked whether he would be interested in managing anywhere else in Europe, but he remains adamant that his lack of knowledge of any language other than English would be a major hinderance.
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Roy Keane to Oxford Empty Re: Roy Keane to Oxford

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:58 am

Are you serious? If so my liking/respect for Keane has skyrocketed! If he goes to Oxford I will worship him as a god.
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 am

won't we all, won't we all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:53 pm