footwall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
footwall

Opinions, rumors, discussion and everything else you want to talk about to do with the beautiful game

3 posters

Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world.

BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world. Empty Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world.

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 am

List the top 5 players who you think will come into their own in the future.

1. Theo "Pizza Face" Walcott (Arsenal) - It is odd to think that this guy is only still in his teens. His pace, dribbling ability and vision, will stand Arsenal, England and any other team he plays for, in good stead.

2. Alexandre Pato (Milan) - Again here is a player that is very young, but has impressed already. He has looked supremely talented infront of goal, and creative too. This will be very useful for his striking partner.

3. Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - From what I have seen of Ramsey he has impressed me. He has not struggled with the physicality of the English game, and for a 17 year old this is mighty impressive. He has also looked like a quality passer, visionary and holding player. Pity he is Welsh.

4. Micah Richards (Man City) - One of the best defenders in the EPL, and to boot is only 19. He is solid, dominating and aggressive. Last year, the Manchester City backline was notorious for leaking soft goals, however a mistake from Richards was hardly ever seen.

5. Rafael (Manchester United) - This right back is one of the most exciting players i have ever seen. His attacking prowess is amazing. He seemingly can create something out of nothing. The reason why he is only 5th on this list, is due to his defensive abilities. His positioning and marking skills are surcupspect at best, improve on this and he will be one to watch.

*note: I have excluded Messi from this list as he is not a player that WILL dominate the world, as he already is.
    Also, i appolguise for the amount of English based players on my list. This could either be as a result of my passion for english football, or as English football will come to dominate the world. I can only hope!
    tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world. Empty Re: Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world.

Post  tim Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:07 pm

england dominating lol... ;(

bojan
    pato
    drenthe
    huntelaar

and....

BARAZITE

and
    modric
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world. Empty Re: Most talented players, the young players who will dominate the footballing world.

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 am

huntelaar and drenthe are not THAT young... But I also like the way it is holland dominated
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:21 am

pfft Di Santo
    Kakuta
    Stoch
    Sinclair
    and Sergio Tejera
    I did not just name the entire chelsea youth academy
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:01 am

I dont even know kakuta. And the others have had limited to no first team playing time. I feel that i need to see more of them before i can make that call.

Sinclair is a filthy judas anyway, who cant play well for a decent team. You what im talking about max...
    tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Post  tim Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:16 am

bryns future is created by england, mine by holland, max's by abromovich

brilliant!
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:13 am

well actually tim, only two of those players were brought in after abramovic. and I mean come on, I didn't even mention Rakjovic, Alcides, Philliskirk, Cork, Mancienne...
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 am

you are the worst guy max.
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:19 am

Rakjovic starts for FC Twente in Holland
    Mancienne is a regular for wolves, and is one of the reasons they are winning the league
    Cork was named Southampton player of the year last season while on loan from chelsea
    Philliskirk has been top scorer of the premier reserve league for last season and all of this season so far.
    Kukuta was brought by abramovic and is ridiculously good and plays for the reserves
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:26 am

There is no way that those credentials are comparable to first team experience with the biggest teams in Europe (Pato), or in the best leagues in the world playing against the best players in the world (think about how well Richards plays against Man U and Ronaldo)
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:40 am

Rakjovic spat on a referee at the olympics this year. If that doesn't scream self confidence I don't know what does. And the fact that he weaseled his way out of a year long ban is a testament to his longevity
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:27 am

makes me hate him. We do not need yet another arrogant player in the EPL. Ronaldo thinks he is above the laws of the game, look at his antics against Stoke, kicks out at a Stoke player and then has the nerve to accuse the player of being a faker. He is hipocracy.
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 am

well he is notorious for being a fag
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Indeed, if i may, i would add Danny Wellbeck into this list. He has made two starts for Manchester United and scored twice. If you wish to see an amazing goal look at his goal against Stoke on his first team debut.
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 am

Add Tom Soares for playing awesomely for Hull whenever he starts but not starting all the time because he plays in the same spot as Giovanni

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:46 am