footwall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
footwall

Opinions, rumors, discussion and everything else you want to talk about to do with the beautiful game

3 posters

A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues?

BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues? Empty A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues?

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:07 am

The system in Spain allows for more than one team from each club to compete in compeditive leagues. Eg. Real Madrid A, Real Madrid B...
    Now, my question is, can Real Madrid 'promote' players from Real Madrid B for no fee, and are the clubs the same from a financial point of view? What would happen if Madrid B got promoted and Madrid got relegated (unrealistic i know), would the B team become the A team or would they stay the B team? And the last aspect of my question is, can the B team knock the A team out of a cup such as the Copa del Rey?
    Cheers.
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues? Empty Re: A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues?

Post  Max Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:22 am

answers
    internal promotion=free
    knock each other out=yes
    b can be in a higher div than A=yes
    the extra team in the competition means they just have to pay another set of fees to register another team
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues? Empty Re: A question about the Lower Spanish Leagues?

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:29 am

Cheers
    tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Post  tim Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 pm

ok

the A team and the B team cannot be in the same league together (sevilla B are the only b team in the segunda atm so they cannot be promoted unless sevilla A are relegated)

as of the last 2 or 3 years these reserve teams are not allowed to enter the copa del ray.

and yeah the financial situation is the exact same. these B teams are just the reserve teams of the proper clubs but unlike england these teams compete in the same system as the proper big teams. there is no reserve league.
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:25 am

Okay i believe Tim, sorry max. That is interesting.
    tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Post  tim Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:44 am

also to avoid confusion these rules aren't implemented in the fifa games.

like in my sevilla b career i beat sevilla proper in the copa del ray final.
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:15 am

hahhahahahahah wonderful!
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:59 am

Yeah cos in one of my Real Betis CM games, I put lots of effort into Betis B and put good players there but they weren't allowed into the first division and I was confused

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:30 pm