footwall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
footwall

Opinions, rumors, discussion and everything else you want to talk about to do with the beautiful game

3 posters

Barca vs Madrid

tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Barca vs Madrid Empty Barca vs Madrid

Post  tim Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:09 pm

discuss match!it was a great one as expected

casillas is so ridiculously good - like so so much. its not even worth saying hes the best keeper in the world because its just so obvious.

drenthe is amazing and was so so unfortunate to not score that goal - it made me very emotional. sneijder before he had to come off almost scored the most ridiculous volley from drenthe's assist.

drenthe and messi were both getting hacked all night. messi is such an amazing player, best in the world (thats more controversial than the best keeper in the world). was so happy to see messi score an outrageous chip. eto'o is also very good.

also tommy and derek i love you guys.
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Barca vs Madrid Empty Re: Barca vs Madrid

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:41 am

Totally agree with you, Casillas is by far the best keeper in the world, no questions asked. I enjoyed it aswell, the physicallity and passion was particularly evident in the first 20 or so minutes which highlights the fact that this rivalry is one of the formost in the world.
    tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Post  tim Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:24 pm

yeah those 20 minutes were so passion filled. they were diving at each other and sprinting their hardest right from the start.
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:24 am

Watching that game made me realise how amazing their rivalry is. There are few matches that can come close to that sort of passion, without ruining the game. Yes in places like Turkey and South America there is that level of passion, but there are numerous occasions where crowd rioting and violence mar the game and take the spectical away from football and onto the rage of the supporters.
    tim
    tim
    Super Sub
    Super Sub

Post  tim Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:49 am

have you guys seen the video of the el clasico a few years back where a pigs head is thrown at figo when hes taking a corner?

ridiculous/hilarious/creepy

its on youtube if you havent seen it
    BrynJ_SE7
    BrynJ_SE7
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  BrynJ_SE7 Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 am

The commentators were talking about it a lot. It was very scary, and something that i would not like to see again. The focus should be on football, not on the antics of the crowd.
    Max
    Max
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Max Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:05 am

I have seen it. It is hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:35 am